But, I don’t want to keep this amazing opportunity from you any more. My friend Megha is a certified yoga teacher (I have even taken lessons with her), a level III reiki practitioner, and a Certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, NY. You can find her over at The Balance Mantra.
Megha and I would like to invite you to take part in a contest. More details below:
The Contest Details
– Choose your favourite healthy snack recipe and post it in your blog (non-bloggers can take part by emailing their recipes to us) between now and May 31st, 2012
– The recipe post needs to be linked to Edible Garden
– Once done, email the post URL to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and Megha at email@example.com
– Only one entry accepted per person. Posts need to be made exclusively for this event. No older posts please
– Winners will be announced the first week of June
What’s in it for you?
– 15 entries get a complimentary initial consultation with Megha. This means an hour of focussing on YOUR health and nutrition goals. You can learn more about her personalized six-month health counseling program too
– It gets more exciting! One lucky winner from the entries will also win the extremely informative and bestselling book The Self-Healing Cookbook: Whole Foods To Balance Body, Mind and Moods by Kristina Turner
– All entries will be featured in Megha’s blog as they come in and winners will be announced both on her blog and on Edible Garden
– You can work with her on how you want to do the consultation. She’s open to doing it over Skype, phone, in person, or a Google+ Hangout
So start cooking!
On an unrelated note, I want to send in this picture of Chocolate Fudge Doughnut Cakes to Susan’s Black and White Photo Event being hosted by Siri this week. Doesn’t exactly fit in with the healthy snack event I just announced but ah well, we are all allowed indulgences now and then.