But, I don’t want to keep this amazing opportunity from you any more. My friend Megha is a certified yoga teacher (I have even taken lessons with her), a level III reiki practitioner, and a Certified Holistic Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, NY. You can find her over at The Balance Mantra.
Megha and I would like to invite you to take part in a contest. More details below:
The Contest Details
– Choose your favourite healthy snack recipe and post it in your blog (non-bloggers can take part by emailing their recipes to us) between now and May 31st, 2012
– The recipe post needs to be linked to Edible Garden
– Once done, email the post URL to me at email@example.com and Megha at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Only one entry accepted per person. Posts need to be made exclusively for this event. No older posts please
– Winners will be announced the first week of June
What’s in it for you?
– 15 entries get a complimentary initial consultation with Megha. This means an hour of focussing on YOUR health and nutrition goals. You can learn more about her personalized six-month health counseling program too
– It gets more exciting! One lucky winner from the entries will also win the extremely informative and bestselling book The Self-Healing Cookbook: Whole Foods To Balance Body, Mind and Moods by Kristina Turner
– All entries will be featured in Megha’s blog as they come in and winners will be announced both on her blog and on Edible Garden
– You can work with her on how you want to do the consultation. She’s open to doing it over Skype, phone, in person, or a Google+ Hangout
So start cooking!
On an unrelated note, I want to send in this picture of Chocolate Fudge Doughnut Cakes to Susan’s Black and White Photo Event being hosted by Siri this week. Doesn’t exactly fit in with the healthy snack event I just announced but ah well, we are all allowed indulgences now and then.
Oh no…. I just posted one and it happens to be exactly what you are asking. But as per your rules old posts are not allowed.
OK fine, I will come up with something better and post it. (we still have about 12 days)
Yummy!!!! Bookmarked the site…
Wonderful entry for the B&W Wednesday 🙂 Loved it and sure will send an entry for the event!
Have been visiting your blog but posting for the first time:) I not only love the recipes but also think the pictures as superb:)
Waiting to take part in the coming events, have to skip this one though 🙂
Lovely click nags, looks too yummylicious :).
Amazing pic Nags. Nice event too. I don't think i can participate since i am in the US. Anyways way to go.
Hey Archana, you can participate from anywhere. Just post about or email us the recipe and that's it. If you win, you can do the consultations online too, like over Skype or Google+
Non stick, Nutty and Sous chef
Yay! Sending one sooooon!
Really nice click Nags ! And wellness consultation is something I really need now 🙁 Been eating out every single day, awesome food, and having a great time, but don't like how its showing up !
do take part then 🙂