While my interesting in food photography started as a side effect of maintaining a food blog and all the amazing food pictures out there in the blogosphere, it soon became quite a passion for me. Some of these posts were created when I knew practically nothing about photography and was learning along with people who were looking for answers and quick tips like I was. Whatever photography I know is self-taught and that’s really the best way to go if you are taking up food photography as a hobby.Before you browse through the topics, another reminder that some of the posts are now outdated. For instance, I use Lightroom 4 now for editing while I used to use Picasa. I do use it now and then for creating collages and adding watermark but Lightroom is definitely a much better editing tool.
9. Food photography – Learn from yourselves!
10. Food photography in Portrait Mode
11. How to Choose an SLR Camera
12. How to build a light box for Food Photography
13. Kelly Moore Camera Bag ReviewIf you have any specific questions on any Food Photography posts here or tips, please leave a comment and I’ll try to answer the best I can. Browse around the food photography tips posts and most importantly, experiment and have fun.