3 ingredient flourless Nutella brownies. I am not sure if a more delicious-sounding recipe name exists but here you go. Single bowl, mix, bake, and voila! Step by step recipe for 3 ingredient flourless Nutella brownies below so go for it, you all. Make some today!
Pinterest is full of 3 ingredient this and 4 ingredient that which I mostly ignore. However, these 3 ingredient flourless Nutella brownies just sounded too good to be true and looks absolutely fantastic so one trip to the supermarket to buy a jar of Nutella is the only thing that delayed me. In case you were wondering, no I don’t keep a jar of Nutella at home because I don’t trust myself with one. Also, we have them at work so it would be a bit of an overkill. Anyway, let’s talk more Nutella brownies.
I made these into 3 ingredient flourless Nutella brownies because I had some almond flour lying around after Diwali and also, why not? These brownies were moist, fudge-y, and very chewy. Even my brownie-indifferent husband gave me a thumbs up, that’ how good they were. Also, did I mention how ridiculously simple it is to make them? Easier than even buying the brownie mix in a box!
Love brownies? Me too! Check out some of my favourites that are tried and tested:
Whole wheat brownies with jaggery
Chewy chocolate brownies
Cherry chocolate brownies
Eggless brownie recipe
Twix Bar Brownies
No-bake biscuit brownies
3 ingredient flourless Nutella brownies recipe
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup almond meal or almond flour
- Pre heat oven to 350F / 180C
- Grease a small 6x2 baking tray generously with butter
- Measure out your ingredients
- Add to a bowl and mix well until combined
- Pour into the greased baking tray
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 10-12 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the brownie comes out with moist crumbs
- Let the brownies cool in the tray
- Cut into squares and serve
Step by Step 3 Ingredient Flourless Nutella Brownie Recipe
1. Pre heat oven to 350F / 180C
2. Grease a small 6×2 baking tray generously with butter
3. Measure out your ingredients 4. Add everything into a bowl 5. Mix well until combined. The batter is a bit grainy because of the almond meal6. Pour into the greased baking tray7. Bake in the pre heated oven for 10-12 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the brownie comes out with moist crumbs8. Let the brownies cool in the tray9. Cut into squares and serve.
These brownies stay at room temperature for a day but it’s best to refrigerate them and let them stay out for a bit before serving if you intend to keep them longer. Goes fabulous with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and more Nutella on top.
- If possible, use a newly opened jar of Nutella when you bake with it since that’s when it’s more moist. Opened jars of Nutella go dry fairly quickly and may be harder to mix with the rest of the ingredients
- You can use regular plain flour or whole wheat flour in place of almond flour
- I haven’t tried an eggless version of this 3 ingredient flourless Nutella brownies recipe so please don’t ask for egg substitutes yet. I will try it out with some Greek yogurt very soon and come back to you with how it went
- The inside of the brownies will be a darker colour and may be a bit moist even if fully cooked. This is due to the oils in the almond flour. The brownies are very chewy and delicious, even when taken from the refrigerator
- You can double this recipe and bake in a 9×9 pan if desired. With the measurements above, you get about 8 squares that are 2″x2″
For 3 ingredient flourless Nutella brownies recipe in Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, French, Spanish, etc please use the Google translate button in the sidebar.