Eggless no bake biscuit brownie – a simple dessert recipe with Marie biscuits and condensed milk with added chocolate and chopped nuts. The mixture is pressed into trays and left to set in the refrigerator to get these brownie squares without any baking.
I love biscuit based sweets and desserts. That must be one reason why I love Twix bars! I love biscuit puddings and make the Marie biscuit chocolate logs pretty often to satisfy my biscuit dessert cravings.
This biscuit brownie is yet another wonderful addition to my list of quick and easy dessert recipes with biscuits as a base. It’s eggless and no-bake which definitely adds to the charm.
I often get asked for quick and easy bars and desserts that can be made without an oven or in the microwave. Since I enjoy baking, I hardly ever go actively looking for such recipes but when my cousin posted this in her blog couple of weeks back, I knew I had to try it as soon as possible.
I got Marie Biscuits during my next trip to the supermarket and made it that same weekend.
This recipe is perfect for you if you are looking for:
- A Marie biscuit dessert with condensed milk
- A brownie recipe without an oven
- An eggless brownie recipe with biscuits
- Recipes for chocolate-lovers
I don’t think I need to give you more reasons, do I?
Also check out: 5 Min Chocolate Mug Cake | Marie Biscuit Chocolate Logs | Twix Bar Brownies | Eggless Brownies
Eggless No Bake Biscuit Brownie Recipe
- 20-25 Marie biscuits
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup roasted nut of choice I used hazelnuts
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 of a 400gm tin condensed milk I used low fat Milkmaid
- Break the biscuits into fours and powder coarsely
- Add the cocoa powder to this and mix well.
- Add the sugar to this mixture and mix again.
- Dry-roast any nut of choice and let it cool.
- Chop the nuts coarsely and add to the above and mix well.
- Add half a tin of condensed milk to this mixture.
- Mix well with a sturdy spoon.
- Line a plate, pie dish, or baking tray with butter paper (or just grease with some butter) and transfer the mixture to it.
- Press firmly with wet fingertips until the mixture is firm
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Store any remaining brownies in the refrigerator in an airtight container and consume within 3 days
Step by Step Instructions for Eggless No Bake Biscuit Brownie Recipe:
1. Break the biscuits into fours and powder coarsely. I left small bits of biscuits in this mixture to give the brownies some extra texture.
2. Add the cocoa powder to this and mix well.
3. Add the sugar next and mix again. If you prefer mildly sweet brownies, you can omit this step but I found the sweetness level perfect with 2 tsp sugar.
4. Dry-roast any nut of choice and let it cool. I had some roasted hazelnuts handy so used that. Roughly 1/4 cup should do.
5. Chop it up coarsely and add to the mixture. Mix well.
6. Add half a tin of condensed milk to this mixture. Feel free to lick up the remaining condensed milk sticking to the tin!
7. Mix well with a sturdy spoon. I would advice against using a whisk at this stage because the mixture will be very thick and would refuse to cooperate with a weak whisk or spatula. Use a steel or wooden spoon or ladle. Show it who is boss! Mix well until all the powdery bits are combined with the wet ingredients.
8. Line a plate, pie dish, or baking tray with butter paper (or just grease with some butter) and transfer the mixture to it. Press firmly with wet fingertips until the mixture is uniformly spread.
The colour of the biscuit brownies in the various pictures all look different because of the difference in lighting. Bear with me. Whatever colour the brownies are, they will be delicious, I promise.
9. Refrigerate for minimum 4 hours or overnight if possible. This picture was taken after 2 hours of refrigeration because I was impatient. If you are like me, you will get more fudge-y brownies that won’t hold its shape when you cut it.
If you refrigerate longer, then they can be cut into perfect squares and taste delicious. This was taken the day after I made them.
So, what’s your favourite biscuit-based dessert recipe?
For eggless no bake biscuit brownie recipe in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Urdu, etc, please use the Google translate button in the sidebar.
Hey! Made the brownies today…..waiting for the result….recipe is really helpful…thank you
i tried this and my mixture turned out way too thick? I used 18 rich tea biscuits and 200g of condensed milk… where did I go wrong?
too many biscuits it sounds like
Thank u so much for this recipe. So yummy and so easy! My husband who is not a fan of chocolate and doesn’t like brownies, loves this. It’s my go to dessert recipe for guests or a get together when I hv so much else to do but still want a good dessert at the end of it all. Thanks again 🙂
same! i make this very often as well and always turns out fabulous 🙂
Thanks for the recipe! Needed a no bake biscuit dessert for a get together. I used peanuts instead and a bit too much I think so it was more like a snickers bar instead of brownie. Will try again to get it right but was still yummy 🙂
sounds yum! haha
Nice. Good. Turned out well. I had some doubt as it became very hard while mixing, but it became soft once refrigerated.
This is incredible !!!!
I tried this recipe today and it tastes like heaven !!!
I m lovin it…thnku soo much…