Delicious and super easy 4 ingredient Nutella cookies that come together in no time. Bake with or for kids or even for a large party or gathering and get ready for the compliments.
- 8 tablespoons plain all-purpose flour (maida)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray on some non-stick baking spray
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir with a sturdy spoon or spatula until the mixture comes together with no flour streaks remaining
- Form small round balls and place them about 2 inches apart on the baking tray. The mixture should be soft enough for you to be able to form rough balls.
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve or better yet when they are a bit warm. Go ahead!
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature for up to 3 days if they last that long.
- Calories: 0
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 0 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0 g
- Trans Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg