Dry garlic chutney recipe, a necessary accompaniment with vada pav
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (more if using the smaller variety)
- Salt to taste
- Grind the coconut, garlic, salt, and chilli powder together to a coarse powder.
- Add coconut oil and mix well.
- Adjust salt and chilli powder to your liking.
- This garlic chutney is best served with vada pav but if you add a fistful of fresh curry leaves to this, it goes fabulous with dosa and idli too.