4 ingredient Nutella cookies – learn how to make Nutella cookies with just 4 ingredients. These cookies are soft and mildly chewy, perfect with a glass of milk.
After the incredibly successful 3 ingredient flourless Nutella brownies I tried, I couldn’t stop. I mean, here I was with a freshly opened jar of Nutella and I had to try something else and so these Nutella cookies happened. I was looking for soft cookies that were mildly chewy that held their shape nicely and could be dunked in a glass of milk if the mood felt right to do so. I played around a bit with the proportions of ingredients and it worked out really well. If you have a jar of Nutella lying around, all you need is three more ingredients to whip a batch of these delicious 4 ingredient Nutella cookies.
As the first recipe post in 2017, this is also probably a good time to let you know that we are expecting to become parents soon! I am due in less than 3 weeks and life has been a bit of a roller coaster ride last few months. I had a fairly dreadful first trimester but since then, a pretty good pregnancy where life has mostly been normal. I plan to work until 5 days before the due date and my mom is coming soon so yay for that! If you want to get more regular updates on this exciting new chapter in our lives, follow me on Instagram 🙂
Cookie lovers, please try these wholewheat chocolate chip cookies if you haven’t yet. They are truly moreish and delicious. These soft chocolate chip cookies are pretty great too. Not a chocolate lover? Then these eggless almond cardamom cookies are sure to make your tastebuds tingle. These heart-shaped sugar cookies are perfect for Valentines Day, coming up soon!
If you are a Nutella fan, then these 4 ingredient Nutella cookies are the clear winner so ignore all those other cookies above and go make these ASAP!
4 Ingredient Nutella Cookies Recipe
Yield 12 Cookies
Delicious and super easy 4 ingredient Nutella cookies that come together in no time. Bake with or for kids or even for a large party or gathering and get ready for the compliments.
- 8 tablespoons plain all-purpose flour (maida)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Nutella
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray on some non-stick baking spray
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Stir with a sturdy spoon or spatula until the mixture comes together with no flour streaks remaining
- Form small round balls and place them about 2 inches apart on the baking tray. The mixture should be soft enough for you to be able to form rough balls.
- Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve or better yet when they are a bit warm. Go ahead!
- Store in airtight containers at room temperature for up to 3 days if they last that long.
Step by Step 4 Ingredient Nutella Cookies Recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350F / 180C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray on some non-stick baking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
3. Stir with a sturdy spoon or spatula until the mixture comes together with no flour streaks remaining
4. Form small round balls and place them about 2 inches apart on the baking tray.
5. Place in pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes. The centre of the cookies will still be a bit soft to touch and that’s perfect. They will also spread quite a bit as you can see below so make sure you leave enough gap between the cookie dough balls before baking.
6. Cool completely and serve or better yet when they are a bit warm. Go ahead!
7. Store in airtight containers at room temperature for up to 3 days if they last that long.
- You can try the same recipe with wheat flour (atta) or any nut flour like almond flour as well. I haven’t tried them myself but don’t see why they won’t work
- The egg is important to give a soft rise to the cookies. Greek yogurt could be a good substitute but I need to experiment with it to understand proportions. If you try it, do let me know
For 4 ingredient Nutella cookies recipe in Hindi, Tamil, Spanish, French, etc please use the Google translate button in the sidebar.